Still snow on the ground, but it won’t be long until Spring comes and we all start dressing with sunscreen as our baselayer.
We have been working on a couple of really cool things for the Rumble.
- USAC Qualifier! We have been officially selected by USACycling as a qualifier for the USACycling National Championships. What does that mean? There are 11 events in the United States that Mountain Bike Athletes can go to to qualify to participate in the USACycling National Championships. Rumble at 18 Road is the ONLY race in the United States West of the Continental Divide. Who can register? Good question, we are open to anyone! Even if you have never raced, come try it. Have any questions? Send them to Mike our race director. You can email him at mike (at) ltrsports (.) com
- Rumble at 18 Road is an official stop for the Intermountain Cup! The ICUP is one of the greatest mountain bike series in the United States. What does that mean? We are proud to be selected as a stop on the series! Do you have to do the entire series? Nope. If you only race Rumble at 18 Road this year, you will have accomplished three things:
- Had a lot of fun on a really cool course.
- Earned yourself an invitation to the USACycling National Championships (place in the top 10 in your category).
- Earned points in the Intermountain Cup Mountain Bike Series.
That is truly multi-tasking!